Pro Skill & Exposure COMBINES
APPLY BELOW TO GET A SPOT!
~ 12-18 PLAYERS WILL BE TAKEN PER COMBINE
**NO ONE SIGNS WITH OUR AGENCY IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE! That'd be ridiculous entrapment ;)**
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE COMBINES?
#1 We will teach you the same level of skill breakdown as some pro coaches and national teams that develop talent do... You will go over the basic keys of every skills and get 1on1 instruction as a small group from our experienced coaches... Usually mornings only and during 6vs6 trainings. Usually quick video breakdown during these will happen to see what you currently do and what the better way is... to learn faster.
#2 You will get apply these in 6vs6 practice sessions and scrimmages (test matches) vs local clubs where you can prove your ability and what you're learning. This coaching will be more intense for each basic volleyball skill than you will get with 95% of pro clubs because there is no time to teach pro's how to play volleyball. The focus in mostly on performance and team systems. Well get your national team level education here! Outside of the court we have pro mentors helping you learn how to be a serious pro!
#3 Mentors sessions covering foundational health (emotional, social, physical & mental health tools) + Pro Volley 101 & QnA's with local pro's and RJO.
#4 Testing of vertical, foot speed and physical measurements.
WHO SHOULD COME?
- Current college enrolled athletes and graduated NCAA players can gain valuable tools for their last college season and or pick up last minute jobs depending on the time of the year.
- April & June's combines featured U19, U23 and senior national team players from Serbia, France, Bulgaria, Romania and USA. One of the featured ones was Team Romania's Daiana MURESAN voted 2014-15 BEST OPPOSITE of the Italian A1 league!
- We had many of our #EliteVolleyFAM players rookies and experienced pro's here. A few are signed already or coming from Champion's League and other EuroCup teams. We also invite local talents to learn with you and showcase skills in trainings & training matches throughout the week!
#1 GET EXPOSURE --> Have coaches (pro or NCAA schools for local youth) watch your level with every skill in-person and via live stream and on-demand videos stored online!
#2 GET PRO LEVEL FOUNDATIONS --> Strengthen key skills for any position whether weak or strong... you're looking to hone or build skills to get to the next level. Our coaches comes from national team backgrounds from USA, FIN, DEN, SRB, etc. and you will not get 1 on 1 detailed coaching from a pro level anywhere else in Europe.
#3 GET PROOF --> Platform to change to or prove your level in a new position... this is where you get hands-on coaching and video from trainings and matches! Our transitioning middle to opposite Maria DANCHEVA came to April's event , participated in the Korean Tryout in Italy then signed in the A1 German league!
#4 GET PRO EDUCATION --> We will have local and international pro's in the camp and/or coaching skills or sessions off the court about how to be a pro... what you don't know but need to know. If you depend on others for your career you will most likely fail sometimes before you even start!
#5 GO AMATEUR --> We had local and international "pro's" in the combine that were scouted by or received NCAA offers and/or scholarships to schools like Georgia Tech, Northwestern, Cincinnati, Oregon State, St. John's, Rutgers, UTRGV, Illinois and more!
LOCATION? Heart of Europe in Belgrade, Serbia (some local daily trips for test matches are possible)
Past DATES? June 7-14 & September (Pick on form)
UPCOMING DATES? September 7-17 (1st and last day are arrival/depart days)
(will include trainings/matches, strength & conditioning foundational coaching by a local expert, lodging, 2 meals/day, transportation to trainings/matches & videos via Google Drive storage)
- US Rookies 850€
- Current Pro’s 650€
- #EliteVolleyFam (Talk To RJO)
Deposits of 25% must be made upon confirmation of a spot. 100% payment 45 days before event. Refunds of 75% up until 31days prior to event. 50% within 30 days of the event.
EUROPEAN YOUTH -->
(no lodging/food... Speak with RJO to request special pricing if needed)
- Local Serbian’s = 100€ (discounts available when necessary)
- SPECIAL INVITES = FREE (Limited to mostly 14-22yr old talents We know would benefit greatly and could change their career/life with this chance to be honed and exposed to great European/USA teams. )
- VIDEO OF ALL TRAININGS & MATCHES (these are as a group, vs Partizan, a 1st league club + local teams that compete in the best Euro Cups)
- LIVE STREAMS FOR SOME 6vs6 SKILLS TRAINING (towards end of camp usually, so you are at your best!)
- LIVE STREAM OF SELECT MATCHES
- HEALTH FOUNDATION COACHING SESSIONS --> Local & international coaches to create or hone your physical, emotional & mental habits and skills. These pro's have worked in/with up to the Olympic levels! They will work on nutrition, proper lifting/conditioning techniques, visual imagery, breathing/mind control and more. The coaches include Pavle Gavrilovic & Boris Simurina (Holistic foundational health coach) who has worked with Olympians!
- MENTOR SESSIONS --> You'll attend just a couple extremely valuable Get2Know/QnA sessions with local and participating high level pro's still in the game or vet's with incredible résumés... like Anja Spasojevic, Therese Crawford, Ryan Jay Owens (host of BeyondAthletic.com podcast with over 50K listens globally), and others based on when their season ends!
- MORE INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE POSSIBLE... If we find out teams in surrounding countries want to scrimmage or come from outside of Belgrade (or we visit them) this will be a bonus as is VERY HIGHLY POSSIBLE but based of of schedules/results of teams.
- VOLLEYBALL COACHES --> Serbian, USA & national team level coaches along with EliteVolley.com Owner (RJO) will give you a mix of technical guidance, guidance and growth both on and off the court. See featured staff below!
Alessandro LODI (Modena, Italy Native)
Currently working in Japan's top men’s league, has over 20 years of experience at every level, having coached juniors, college and professional teams in 8 countries, including Italy, Poland, USA and the women’s national team of Finland. He had the opportunity to be mentored by legendary Carl McGown and to work with and learn from some of the world’s best coaches (such as Karch Kiraly - Hall of Famer & Team USA head coach, Jim McLaughlin - Washington Huskies NCAA D1, Hugh McCutcheon Minnesota D1 NCAA and former Team USA head coach, et al.), while also studying the mental aspects of the game thoroughly in order to help his players. “Alessandro Lodi is an excellent teacher in both the technical and mental aspects of volleyball and I hope that many other players will continue to benefit from his coaching” says two-time Olympic medalist Courtney Thompson. We’re thrilled that Alessandro has happily agreed to put his knowledge at the disposal of all June camp participants and for video sessions during our April camp!
Nicholas BUSER (Switzerland Native)
Has spent the last eight seasons coaching in the two top divisions (NLB/NLA) in Switzerland, the last five as a pro coach. During this time I have always also worked with young players and helped them reach NLA or national team level. Add to that some international experience as an assistant coach with the Swiss junior national team and as a volunteer coach with the Swiss senior national team and the Berlin Recycling Volleys. Carl McGown mentee and strong GMS background, coached at their clinics at University of Washington and in Switzerland.
Local Serbian Coaches too!
- OK Partizan
Superliga team finished 8th out of 10 in 1st year in Superliga & 1/4 Finals Serbian Cup
- Coach: Ivan STELJIC (Serbia)
Born: 31st of January, 1981. 2016- Current Head coach OK Partizan where first the 1st time in history the club participated in the Superliga (after receiving an unanticipated wildcard to play with a team built for the 2nd league). They were ranked with a very inexperienced team as high as finished 8 of 10 and made the 1/4 Finals of the Cup! Former head coach of a U16 Serbian National women team (2015-2016) where he took the team to two silver medals in international championships for the Balkans in Turkey/Bulgaria. Former assistant of two cup winning teams with OK Vizura who were then and are current champions of Serbia's Superliga. As well as Serbian U15 champions (2015). He finished his second Masters as a volleyball coach from the Faculty for Sport – University Union Nicola Tesla in Belgrade.
- Coach: Ivan STELJIC (Serbia)
APPLY? CLICK HERE
2016 Belgrade Camp
Belgrade, Serbia AKA Volleyball Capitol of Europe!
QUESTIONS? ASK BELOW
ASK QUESTIONS HERE